FINAL BOOKING WINDOW OPENING FOR THIS WORLD-CLASS CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE
- Tickets on sale 12pm Monday 27th September 2021at
- Limited availability – first tickets released in February 2021 sold out immediately
- Discover the secret, magical world in the forest that comes alive at Christmas.
The Lapland experience is a reimagination of the Father Christmas myth and is based upon two original stories written by the founders, Mike & Alison Battle – The Untold Story of Father Christmas and The Secrets of the Christmas Elves. The experience is an immersive and authentic representation of Father Christmas’ Arctic homeland right here in the UK. A secret, magical world of wonder for families to create lifetime memories together.
The Lapland adventure begins when the Small Folk receive a personalised wax-sealed invitation in the post from Father Christmas, asking them to journey to Lapland to help the Elves with their toymaking!
Along this journey, they will first be introduced to the woodland elves, Sage and Eeko, who will lead them through the elven pathways of the Enchanted Forest to the magical doorway into Lapland. Once in Lapland, Human Folk will become acquainted with Treehigh, Pixie Mixie, Conker, and all of the elves decorating gingerbread, ice skating, making toys, and reveling in this rich world of storytelling.
A celebration and honoring of the wonderment of childhood!
LaplandUK is a four-hour theatrical immersive Christmas experience that is beloved by families across the UK. All adults MUST come to the experience with a child.
The experience reimagines the legendary story of Father Christmas and his Elves, which is brought to life in a beautifully crafted, expertly detailed story. With multiple experiences wrapped into one, including toy making, food decoration, ice skating, meeting LaplandUK’s animals, and a cast of performers this experience is incredibly personal with each family receiving a completely bespoke experience.
Each ticket includes the following:
- Personalised invitation to every child from Father Christmas by post
- Presentation box (one per booking)
- Entry to LaplandUK & parking at Whitmoor Forest
- Elf Passport for every child
- A copy of the Lapland Times
- All performances include the activities – ice skating and gingerbread making, Toy Factory toy making with toy gifted for Christmas Day (RRP £30)
- A beautiful thank you gift from Father Christmas for every child (RRP £25)
- A 8X6 family photograph of the family’s audience with Father Christmas
The magical doors in Ascot open to the Human Folk on 13th November 2021 running until 24th December 2021. Tickets will be available from https://tickets.laplanduk.co.uk/booking-portal , prices start from £69.00 per person.
It will be a Christmas you won’t forget….EVER!